With an aim to attain excellent customer satisfaction, we are successfully affianced in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a broad range of Silicone Coated Mylar Film to our precious customers. Offered film is manufactured under experts direction using best in class raw materials and innovative technology. The film offered by us find wide application in electronics, rubber, plastic and various other industries. Further, this Silicone Coated Mylar Film is made available in assorted colors, thicknesses, sizes and finishes as per the requirements of our valuable customers.
We deal in Mylar Films, which are applicable for the industries of aerospace, electronics, automotive, control and distribution, power generation, packaging and pharmaceuticals. This polyester film or plastic sheet is a certified trademark owned by Dupont Tejjin Films- a world's leading differentiated producer of PET and PEN polyester films. Accessible in a variety of styles, finishing and thickness, these films can be used for charts, layouts, artist overlays etc. Suited for the applications, where dimensional stability, clarity and durability are essential, these are proffered with assorted benefits. These are the high performance plastic films, widely utilized by the sectors of packaging, electrical, electronics, printing, graphics, imaging, apparel and several other industrial applications. The Mylar Films are apprecaited for their physical properties such as strength elongation, surface roughness, viscosity, tensile strength, density etc.Applications :-
Features and Benefits :-
- Electrical insulation
- Office supplies
- Industrial lamination with various other flexible materials
- Resistant against chemicals and moisture
- Resistant against extreme temperatures (-100oF to 300oF)
- Flexible, tough and heat resistant
- Offered with superior insulating properties
- Free of plasticizers
- Simple to process and handle, with good adhesion
- Have electrical properties such as dielectric strength, volume resistivity, corona threshold, dissipation factor etc.
- Offered with thermal properties such as melting point, thermal expansion and dimensional stability.
- In compliance with UL 94 VTM-2 standard for 92-1400 gauge (0.023 - 0.35mm)
- UL Recognised for 92-500 gauge (0.023-0.13mm) HWI=5, HAI=4, CTI=1; for 700-1400 gauge (0.18-0.35mm) HWI=4, HAI=0, CTI=1